Friday, March 17, 2006

Confessions of a Mad Employee

I love my job. Its an exciting, non-stop stomach grinding-ulcer-inducing-painfest train wreck..er ride. Sure its a love affair but some days, its a love-hate situation. To go all 80s, its kinda like Bon Jovi crooning It's a bitch, but life's a roller coaster ride. The ups and downs will make you scream sometimes. It's hard believing that the thrill is gone. But we got to go around again, so let's hold on.

Wondering which side of the coin I'm feelin right now? Think of me standing high up on my table, barefoot, and screaming bloody murder before I pop each and every single person walking by with a suction bullet on their forehead. Pop Pop Pop...pling! Before I laugh out loudly going HA HA HA HA HA HA HA as they amble on with their new forehead accessory, springing up and down.

Just plagiarising from a dream I had..sigh talk about morning entertainment.

-Over and out-

1 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

crazie mad woman on the loose...!! do not...i repeat DO NOT come near her...!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home