Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sleep and the magic of Past Noon

While I've pretty much blasted my carefully laid morning plans, there are plenty of *big yawn* benefits to being awakened by Yan's incessant ringing at 1.45pm, one of which is I won't have to repeat the ancient ritual of bed wetting cos my pee was by then, ready to burst.

Let's face it, Im not a morning person. It doesnt matter if I turn in early or late cos I'd still wake up late. My sis always gripes that Id be this bad-ass grouch in the morning particularly when I refuse to 'answer' her conversations, choosing instead to stare up at the ceiling before getting my towel and slamming the room door behind me. Hey, don't get me wrong, I wasn't pissed at my sis or anything but i think my anger management course tends to go into hyperdrive after 6am and before 1pm.

I'm a flatulence kid- Also, my stomach's tendency to produce an unholy amount of gas and acid makes me grouchy too cos id be feeling as bloated as a walrus and cos ive made plans, ill have to get up and get ready to meet my pals or Yan. Thank god of course, that by the time i meet them, the gas would have subsided but of course the first hand victim would be my sis, much to her annoyance hehe

-karen hill.net

[You'd think that my moniker Girlawake just don't cut it but it has a story behind it. Every morning/noon, my nokia would ring and if i choose to answer it, the galfren on the other line would probably go- girl, you awake ah?- And thats just swell, cos im awake hence the ability to answer the call :). So you see Girlawake is an irony onto itself *grin*

Oh oh gona be late again, later peeps



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home